I’m Kassandra, and welcome to Cappuccinos & Curls, a collection of just about everything and anything I want to write about. No theme, weekly recipes, or tricks — just me, myself + my thoughts as I navigate adult life to the best of my ability.
I grew up in the most amazing city in the world — San Francisco. When I was 18, I decided to move to San Diego for college, and have been living here ever since. I’m currently a Social Media + Digital Advertising Manager at a creative agency in La Jolla, and am attempting to live my best life with my best friends by my side.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I go by Kassandra (Kuh-sahn-druh) or Kass. No in between.
- I’m a first generation American, and speak Italian!
- I’ve been to 10 countries (and counting!)
- I don’t have a middle name.
- I love the news — I was a journalism major and keeping up with world news / current events is super important to me.
- I’m a huge fan of all Bay Area sports (even through the dark, dark times).
- I’m a Taurus — you’ve been warned.
Welcome to my world.